Some time ago I tried to build a tool for welders and planning engineers, sadly the budget for it was cancelled so the tool is unfinished. Maybe some of you have need for this and we can make a deal so I can finish it.
Here the <Link> to the page of the tool.
at the cleanup i found a list that i think it useful to have. nearly every common unit is there lists from US to EU. maybe some of you have some of this lists too.
The list can be find here: <LINK>
- quantity = 0 error / BOMLevel 0 added
# Quantity of wrong value (e.g. "a" or " ") causes crash, is now overwriten with 1
- check sequence "Doppelte Ringleitung" removed
# caused crashes in special cases. the check found not realy helpful for users so
i removed it. makes SSLiMaker some faster too (but very little)
- sequence for the calculation of part quantity reworked
# solved bug with missing levels case wrong part quantity without error message
# in special cases the programm added wrong quantity from the previous level,
this should now be fixed too
- new Special BEA "coating" added
# coatings now can direct be calculated
- "CNP"-button renamed to "COPY"
# seams for users CNP (copy'n'paste) was slightly perplexing
- layout of COPY-button changed
- VGK, FGK and MGK are now reset with the CLEAR-button
- Bugfix CNP-Button
# under Special circumstances the clipboard was not writeable and the button
did not work. This should now be fixed.
- cutting costs are Change from 0x7 to 1x0
- CSV-Files moved to a subfolder
- Problem false detected revision symbol as measure mark solved
# advanced logic for rechecking
- change path system to assets loader
# easier for customers to maintain there patterns
- upgrade code for use in ST8 MP0 till MP2